*Journal of Eastern European and Central Asian Research *(JEECAR
<http://ieeca.org/journal/index.php/JEECAR>) has just published its latest
issue of Vol.3 No.2
<http://ieeca.org/journal/index.php/JEECAR/issue/view/11/showToc> at
http://ieeca.org/journal/index.php/JEECAR/issue/archive. We invite you to
visit our web site to review articles and items of interest, and publish
your research at the Journal JEECAR
<http://ieeca.org/how-to-submit-article/>.

*Manuscripts:*

1. The Impact of Opportunity Management on the Relationship Business Model
(A Study in the Polish Housing Industry)  * - Bartosz Deszczyński*

DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.15549/jeecar.v3i2.137

2.  Evaluation of ethical position in eight CEE countries and Finland –
results of an empirical research *- József Poór, Péter Kollár, Katerina
Legnerová *

DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.15549/jeecar.v3i2.121

3.  Monetary Systems of Ukraine: Past and Present  *- Serhij Reverchuk,
Iryna Skomorovych, Daniel A. Sauers  *

DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.15549/jeecar.v3i2.134

4.  Top Management Team Diversity and Company Performance: The moderating
effect of Organization Life Cycle  *- Milan Malý, Emil Velinov*

DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.15549/jeecar.v3i2.141

5.  The Impact of Russia-China Trade Relationship on the U.S. Economy   *-
Nikolay Megits  *

DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.15549/jeecar.v3i2.135

6.  The missing dimension of knowledge transfer from subsidiaries to
headquarters: The case of Oil and Gas companies in CEE region   *- Emil
Velinov, Stefan Gueldenberg  *

DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.15549/jeecar.v3i2.140

7.  X-Culture: An International Project in the Light of Experience Gained
over the Years (2010-2016)   *- József Poór, Erika Varga, Renata Machova,
Vas Taras    *

DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.15549/jeecar.v3i2.139

8.  Organizational Development of Russian SMEs: Current trends    *- Emil
Velinov, Maxim Ponomarev  *

DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.15549/jeecar.v3i2.142

*Case Study:*

1.  Action Learning Questions: Making Sense of Organizational Chaos   *-
Jennifer Bowerman, Richard Hale   *

DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.15549/jeecar.v3i2.143

Thanks for the continuing interest in our work.
*Dr. Nikolay Megits *
JEECAR Editor-in-Chief

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.