From: Ecological Society of America: grants, jobs, news [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Jennifer Peterson [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, December 14, 2016 2:41 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ECOLOG-L] Rocky Mountain Field Institute Job Opening: Field Instructor

The Rocky Mountain Field Institute (RMFI) is hiring Field Instructors for the 2017 field
season. The position will start in late March and end in the middle of November. The Field
Instructor aids in the planning and implementation of RMFI's trail, restoration, and
education field programs. The Field Instructor leads community volunteers, youth crews,
and students in completing ecological restoration projects throughout the Southern
Colorado and the Pikes Peak Region and also works on the RMFI stewardship work crew on
projects days that do not include volunteer events. For more information, please visit the
job posting here: https://www.rmfi.org/sites/default/files/resources/job-
listings/RMFI%20FI%20Job%20Announcement_12.2016.pdf.

The Rocky Mountain Field Institute is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization based in Colorado
Springs, Colorado, dedicated to the conservation and stewardship of public lands in
Southern Colorado. RMFI is committed to protecting and enhancing the ecological health
of our land and water resources by completing projects focused on watershed restoration,
forest health, and sustainable recreation areas. By prioritizing the involvement of
community volunteers and youth, RMFI envisions a world where our work fosters vibrant
and healthy natural systems that are respected and cared for by the public. For more
information, please visit www.rmfi.org.