From: ECOLOG-L <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> on behalf of Dennis Riecke <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Date: Wednesday, December 14, 2016 at 2:11 PM
To: ECOLOG-L <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Subject: [ECOLOG-L] FW: Immediate Fill Vacancies (2) Ecological Services Office, U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, Jackson MS (short response time- 5 days to apply) Application period ends 12/18/2016

From: Stephen Ricks [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, December 14, 2016 10:50 AM
Subject: Immediate Fill Vacancies (2) Ecological Services Office, U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, Jackson MS (short response time- 5 days to apply)

All,

The U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, Mississippi Field Office is recruiting 2 Section 7 Consultation biologist at the grade of GS/9/11 to become members of our team.  These individuals will be responsible for evaluating environmental impacts to threatened and endangered species from federal activities (Section 7 Consultations).  These positions will close on 12/18/2016!

Please help me in getting the word out about these position as they will only be advertised for 5 days.  We hope to have the selected candidates on board by 8 January 2016.   I’d be happy to answer any questions about the position.  Interested folks can apply on USAJOBS at:

Open to all US Citizens: https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/459614000/

Status Candidates can apply at: https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/459613700/

Thanks in advance.

Stephen Ricks,;
State Supervisor for Ecological Services
U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service
6578 Dogwood View Pkwy, Suite A
Jackson, MS 39213
601-321-1122 (O)
601-720-5783 (C)
601-965-4340 (F)

NOTE: This email correspondence and any attachments to and from this sender is subject to the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) and may be disclosed to third parties.​

Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this email and/or document(s) attached is for the exclusive use of the individual named above and may contain confidential, privileged and non-disclosable information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from reading, photocopying, distributing or otherwise using this e-mail or its contents in any way. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify me immediately.