I don't think anyone is expecting a complete outline of firewall but rather what services are being added to the blocked list. I'm 100% positive the last 2 changes like this included the services and ports affected.

-----Original Message-----
From: Shillinger, Ashley [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, December 20, 2016 11:39 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MSUNAG] Questions about MSU Perimeter Security Update Occurring Tomorrow, December 20

I think you may want to direct this question to the security team privately ([log in to unmask]). I’m certain it’s not a good practice to outline one’s firewall configurations on a forum.

Ashley Shillinger
Systems & Network Administrator
Research Technology Support Facility
& Great Lakes Bioenergy Research Center
Michigan State University
Food Safety & Toxicology Building
1129 Farm Lane 165C East Lansing, MI 48824
T: 517-353-6794
F: 517-355-6758
E: [log in to unmask]