Hello Michigan Organic Growers.

As many of you may remember, MSU Extension has hosted a program at the end of the year the past several years. Typically we discuss the MSU Soybean variety trials, hear market updates from various buyers of grain, and give other pertinent updates.

That program will still occur, however we will be holding it at the beginning of the new year instead of the end of this year.

The program will take place on Thursday, January 5th at the Hampton Inn, Birch Run. We will meet from 7-9PM. The hotel address is: 12130 Tiffany Blvd. Birch Run. ?

The program will include:

Organic Grain Market Update
Soybean Variety Trial Results
Soil Health for Roots and Tubers, Dr. Sieg Snapp
Organic Reporting session, cover crops, Vicki Morrone
NOP Update and Organic Intensives, Dr. John Biernbaum (invited)

Feel free to contact me at [log in to unmask] or (989) 315-4221 with questions.

Sincerely, Bob Battel, MSU Extension

If you would like to access previous postings to the Mich-Organic listserv you can copy and paste the following URL into your browser address bar
 http://list.msu.edu/archives/mich-organic.html