Hi all,

I have 4 full-day lift tickets for sale at Boyne Mountain Ski resort. The original price was $79
per ticket and I only ask for $65. The tickets are valid for one year from now (expires on
12/24/2017). You can redeem at the ticket box anytime you feel like to. It's a four-ticket
package, so you have to redeem four tickets at a time. It's better for group with 4 or more
people.

Boyne Mountain Ski Resort is only 3-hour drive from East lansing. There are snow tubing,
trails for all levels of skiers or snowboarders, even for kids under 6. Good for family vacation
or friends to have fun.

If you are interested in, please reply to this email.