One of the room is ready to move in now if you are female. Anyway, move in
time negotiable. I can also help you to find roommate.

Hi all,
Sublease
Location: College Towne Apartment
Size: Two bedrooms two bathrooms, 960 sqft
Transportation: bus station downstairs, 12 min drive to campus
Specialty: partly furnished, internet already paid, heating free, parking
free, 24hrs gym, swimming pool
Duration of Vacancy: 1/30 ~ 8/3, you can continue the lease for the same
rent.
Rent: $850/month, if extend the lease for the next year, still the same
rent.
Utility: around $40 electricity

Feel free to contact me at:
thanks!

打扰各位:
转租college towne apartment 2b2b, 960 sqft
楼下就是公交车站,12分钟开车到学校。房间在2楼,不紧邻马路。
房间有少量家具,也可以完全清空。网费已经付清。暖气免费。停车免费。健身房24小时。小区有室外游泳池。
房屋转租时间约为1月30日到8月3日。可以维持现有房租免费续租一年。
房租$850/月。额外的费用是电费大概每月$40。
有意请联系:
谢谢!