The 44th AIB (UK&I) & 6th Reading IB Conference 2017 takes place between 6 and 8 April, 2017. More information about the conference can be found here:

http://www.henley.ac.uk/events/44th-aib-uk-ireland-chapter-6th-reading-ib-conference-2017&sep=1?utm_source=printed&utm_medium=leaflet&utm_campaign=ibs-aib-2017

The deadline for submitting papers to the main conference is looming, so I thought I would send a reminder about key dates.
KEY DATES
Conference registration and submission of papers opens    1 November 2016
Submission for Main Conference deadline  9 December 2016
Submission for Doctoral Colloquium and panel proposals deadline  24 January 2017
Confirmation of paper acceptances   15 February 2017
Early-bird registration ends   1 March 2017
Publication of the conference programme  8 March 2017
Conference registration closing date 24 March 2017

Best regards and I look forward to seeing you in Reading!

Matt

Dr Matthew Allen | Senior Lecturer in Organization Studies and DBA Director
Alliance Manchester Business School | University of Manchester | Booth Street East | Manchester M13 9SS
| http://www.mbs.ac.uk/research/people/profiles/mallen

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.