The submissions deadline for the first issue of Mega Journal of Business
Research (MJBR) is on January 31, 2017.

Mega Journal of Business Research (MJBR) is a peer-reviewed, open-access
journal covering all areas of Business such as Economics, Human Resources,
Finance, Accounting, Management, Logistics, Sales, Hospitality Management,
Healthcare Management, Project Management, Marketing, Auditing, and Supply
Chain.

http://mjournals.com/index.php/MJBR

MJBR publishes research articles, review articles, mini reviews, book
reviews, method papers, and case studies in all fields of Business
Research.

Submissions and publications in MJBR are currently free of charge. You can
submit your manuscript online through
http://mjournals.com/index.php/MJBR/author/submit/

Also, we are recruiting reviewers in all areas of business, if you are
interested in joining our reviewers team, please send your CV by email to

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.