Dear AIB  Members,

We would like to Focus your attention to our latest call for papers for our thematic issue of EBER.

The forthcoming thematic issue will focus on

INTERNATIONAL ENTREPRENEURSHIP:
NEW PERSPECTIVES IN INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS RESEARCH

Thematic Issue editors:
Prof. Krzysztof Wach, PhD & Agnieszka Głodowska, PhD
(Cracow University of Economics, Poland)

release
: September 2017
papers submitting deadline: March 15, 2017

The concept of 'international entrepreneurship' (IE), as one can assume, was used for the first time in the doctoral dissertation of Tomas Otto Kohn in 1988 at Harvard. It is most probably that it was published for the first time in the work of J.F. Morrow in the same year. A year later, this notion appears in scientific publications by various authors, including P.P. McDougall , who together with B.M. Oviatt developed this theory in the following years. It can therefore be assumed that the current international entrepreneurship as an area of research is only 25-30 years old, although its intensive development occurred only in the first decade of the 21st century, that is, de facto, a few years ago. IE has been developing very intensively, however it must be admitted that, apart from some elements of this school, it is still quite promising field of research.

The special issue seeks papers that discuss and analyse:

·      international entrepreneurship as a new field of research,

Contributors are welcome to propose other topics that meet the objectives of this issue.

SUBMISSION:

·         Notification of the title of your paper until February 15, 2017 via e-mail at [log in to unmask].

·         The complete articles must be submitted until March 15, 2017 via the OJS system at https://eber.uek.krakow.pl/index.php/index/login

We are looking forward to your submission!

Best regards,

Agnieszka Głodowska
Secretary of the Editorial Board

‘Entrepreneurial Business and Economics Review’ (EBER)
website: http://www.eber.uek.krakow.pl

e-mail:    [log in to unmask]

Publisher:

Cracow University of Economics
Faculty of Economics and International Relations
ul. Rakowicka 27
31-510 Krakow
Poland

tel. +48 12 293 5376, -5327, -5363, -7456

fax +48 12 29 35 042

Editor-in-Chief: Prof. UEK dr hab. Krzysztof Wach
e-mail:

Editorial Secretary: Dr Agnieszka Głodowska (authors and reviewers)

Editorial Secretary: Dr Malgorzata Kosala (formal and administrative issues)

e-mail: [log in to unmask]