Dear Colleagues,

I am happy to announce the publication of Vol 1, No 3/4 of International Journal of Multinational Corporation Strategy.

The table of contents is attached below:

2016 Vol. 1 No. 3/4

PagesTitle and authors
179-203Reverse knowledge transfer from subsidiaries to MNCs in Korea: size matters
Kum-Sik Oh; John R. Anchor; Gap-Yeon Jeong
DOI10.1504/IJMCS.2016.10002109

204-216Experiential learning about host country non-market environment
Sungjin J. Hong
DOI10.1504/IJMCS.2016.10002105

217-246"Don't hate me because I'm a foreigner": Historical and narrative analyses of Western expatriates' experiences in Singapore
Yvonne McNulty
DOI10.1504/IJMCS.2016.10002104

247-268Internationalisation process of Chinese SMEs: the role of business and ethnic-group-based social networks
Yong Kyu Lew; Zaheer Khan; Rekha Rao-Nicholson; Shaowei He
DOI10.1504/IJMCS.2016.10002103

269-287The changing nature of South Korean FDI to China
Jae-Yeon Kim; Nigel Driffield; Yama Temouri
DOI10.1504/IJMCS.2016.10002112

288-312When transnational learning theory met business group-level organisational learning: evidence from globalised Korean chaebols
Jeoung Yul Lee
DOI10.1504/IJMCS.2016.10002121

313-336Which innovation strategy do internationalised firms follow?: evidence from Spain
Dolores Añón Higón
DOI10.1504/IJMCS.2016.10002119

Best wishes,

Byung Il

--

Dr. Byung Il Park

Professor of International Business
Hankuk University of Foreign Studies
College of Business
Tel: +82-2-2173-3193
Mobile: +82-10-4157-3532
Personal Homepage: http://hufs.ac.kr/user/leedspark/index.action

Editor in Chief: International Journal of Multinational Corporation Strategy