Dear Colleagues,

I am happy to announce the publication of Vol 1, No 3/4 of International
Journal of Multinational Corporation Strategy.

The table of contents is attached below:

2016 Vol. 1 No. 3/4

*Pages* *Title and authors*
179-203 *Reverse knowledge transfer from subsidiaries to MNCs in Korea:
size matters* <http://www.inderscience.com/info/inarticle.php?artid=81126>
Kum-Sik Oh; John R. Anchor; Gap-Yeon Jeong
*DOI*: 10.1504/IJMCS.2016.10002109
<http://dx.doi.org/10.1504/IJMCS.2016.10002109>

204-216 *Experiential learning about host country non-market environment*
<http://www.inderscience.com/info/inarticle.php?artid=81125>
Sungjin J. Hong
*DOI*: 10.1504/IJMCS.2016.10002105
<http://dx.doi.org/10.1504/IJMCS.2016.10002105>

217-246 *"Don't hate me because I'm a foreigner": Historical and narrative
analyses of Western expatriates' experiences in Singapore*
<http://www.inderscience.com/info/inarticle.php?artid=81124>
Yvonne McNulty
*DOI*: 10.1504/IJMCS.2016.10002104
<http://dx.doi.org/10.1504/IJMCS.2016.10002104>

247-268 *Internationalisation process of Chinese SMEs: the role of business
and ethnic-group-based social networks*
<http://www.inderscience.com/info/inarticle.php?artid=81123>
Yong Kyu Lew; Zaheer Khan; Rekha Rao-Nicholson; Shaowei He
*DOI*: 10.1504/IJMCS.2016.10002103
<http://dx.doi.org/10.1504/IJMCS.2016.10002103>

269-287 *The changing nature of South Korean FDI to China*
<http://www.inderscience.com/info/inarticle.php?artid=81127>
Jae-Yeon Kim; Nigel Driffield; Yama Temouri
*DOI*: 10.1504/IJMCS.2016.10002112
<http://dx.doi.org/10.1504/IJMCS.2016.10002112>

288-312 *When transnational learning theory met business group-level
organisational learning: evidence from globalised Korean chaebols*
<http://www.inderscience.com/info/inarticle.php?artid=81129>
Jeoung Yul Lee
*DOI*: 10.1504/IJMCS.2016.10002121
<http://dx.doi.org/10.1504/IJMCS.2016.10002121>

313-336 *Which innovation strategy do internationalised firms follow?:
evidence from Spain *
<http://www.inderscience.com/info/inarticle.php?artid=81128>
Dolores Añón Higón
*DOI*: 10.1504/IJMCS.2016.10002119
<http://dx.doi.org/10.1504/IJMCS.2016.10002119>

Best wishes,

Byung Il

--

Dr. Byung Il Park

Professor of International Business
Hankuk University of Foreign Studies
College of Business
Tel: +82-2-2173-3193
Mobile: +82-10-4157-3532
Personal Homepage: http://hufs.ac.kr/user/leedspark/index.action

Editor in Chief: International Journal of Multinational Corporation Strategy

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.