DOCTORAL SESSION OF THE 11TH INTERNATIONAL GEM&L CONFERENCE
Copenhagen Business School
4-5 July 2017

Dear colleagues,

We would like to draw your attention to the doctoral session at the 11th International GEM&L Workshop on Language and Management, 2017.

For the first time in this major event, GEM&L, the only international conference dedicated to language in International Management and Business, will offer Phd students the possibility of discussing their doctoral thesis project with research fellows and to be advised by the most prominent senior scholars in this field of research.

We invite both PhD students to submit their study to the 11th GEM&L Workshop and Directors of research to encourage their doctoral students to do so.

The doctoral session will take place during the conference on Wednesday July 5, 10:30 am -1:00 pm. Submissions will be selected by the GEM&L scientific committee. There is no double blind review for these submissions. We will have two parallel sessions, e.g.  eight presentations.

For more information about the call for papers please click on the following link
http://geml.eu/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Call-for-papers-20178.pdf

We look forward to receiving your submission
For details please contact [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Kind regards

The GEM&L scientific committee

Dr. Philippe Lecomte
Président du GEM&L