Dear colleagues,

We are happy to announce  that this summer Copenhagen will be hosting two major language-related events.

GEM&L’s 11th International Workshop on Language and Management will take place at Copenhagen Business School from 4-5 July 2017, immediately followed by the major organization studies conference, EGOS, which will again offer a track on language.

Both organisers (GEM&L and EGOS Language track) look forward to seeing you in Copenhagen and to receiving your submission. A joint social event uniting GEM&L participants and the participants in the EGOS track will be scheduled on Wednesday 5th July at 5 pm.

The GEM&L call for papers can be downloaded by clicking on the following link:

http://geml.eu/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Call-for-papers-20178.pdf

The deadline for submission of short papers for this event is February 15, 2017

For EGOS, please see:

http://www.egosnet.org/jart/prj3/egos/main.jart?rel=de&reserve-mode=active&content-id=1442567999321&subtheme_id=1442568082210 for details or contact head convenor Wilhelm Barner-Rasmussen ([log in to unmask]). The deadline for submission of short papers for this event is January 9, 2017.

With our best wishes and a Merry Christmas

The organisers

Philippe Lecomte, GEM&L

Wilhelm Barner-Rasmussen, EGOS

Guro Refsum Sanden, CBS