Simple and very effective: Join X-Culture, a partnership of 450+ IB professors from around the world.

We put our students in global virtual teams and they work on real-life international business challenges presented by real companies.

Over 4,000 MBA and undergraduate students from 100 universities in 40 on 6 continents participate in X-Culture every semester (over 30,000 have taken part in X-Culture so far).

The students work in Global Virtual Teams of about 6 (each team member from a different country). They experience the challenges and learn the best practices of international teamwork, as well as gain the valuable international business consulting experience.

The best students are then invited to X-Culture Symposium where they meet their team members and top managers from the client company.

X-Culture has just won the Wharton’s 2016 Re-Imagine Education Award in the Nurturing Employability category.

How it works: www.x-culture.org
Benefits for professors:
 http://x-culture.org/for-instructors/
Benefits for students:
 http://x-culture.org/for-students/
Benefits for businesses:
 http://x-culture.org/for-businesses/
A recent TEDx Talk about X-Culture:
 http://tedxtalks.ted.com/video/Crowdsourcing-for-business-educ

X-Culture is also an excellent research platform. We collect longitudinal multi-source multi-level multi-method data on GVTs (over 2,000 variables total). More on our ongoing research here.

More about X-Culture:
BizEd:
 http://www.e-digitaleditions.com/i/406930/34
AIB Insights:
 http://tinyurl.com/kwumxzc
But does it work? Evidence in AMLE:
 http://amle.aom.org/content/12/3/414.short

Divisions:

- Undergraduate
- MBA and other Master’s
- EMBA
- Non-student contestants

Dates:

The application process is competitive. Instructors teaching outside the U.S. and research-active academics are especially encouraged to apply.

APPLY HERE  TO JOIN X-CULTURE

Dr. Vasyl Taras

Associate Professor
D&T Priddy Dean’s Notable Scholar
Fellow of the Academy of International Business, Southeast USA
Associate Editor of the International Journal of Cross-Cultural Management
University of North Carolina at Greensboro
336-256-8611
www.X-Culture.org
https://www.facebook.com/XCultureProject