Dear friends,
It seems our deadline of 9 December caused considerable consternation and despair within the IB community, given the usual pre-holiday clustering of deadlines. A good number of people (some of whom I count as family) have offered lucrative bribes to persuade us to extend the deadline.

To make it clear that we are not materialistic people, as a gesture of goodwill, we are allowing late submissions until 6 JANUARY 2017!  There is no need to sacrifice your first-born, or offer large cash payments (smaller gifts are OK).

 For further details and submission details visit:  http://www.henley.ac.uk/aib2017

Proposals for special tracks and panel sessions are welcome and should be sent to [log in to unmask], by January 24th 2017.

The conference will begin in the afternoon of the 6th April 2017 with the Conference Welcome and Opening Plenary at 5.30 pm. It will close by 5pm on the 8th April 2017.  The Doctoral Consortium will be held on the afternoon of 6 April 2017.

A Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year (ho ho ho)!

Rajneesh Narula (aka Santa Claus)

The John H. Dunning Chair of International Business
Henley Business School

Register for the AIB UK Conference 6-8 April 2017

http://www.henley.ac.uk/aib2017