The UNSW School of Management, located in vibrant Sydney,  ranks as equal Number 1 in Australia. The university is among the world's top 20 according to the QS Rankings. We invite applications for 5 year convertible tenure-track positions at the levels of:

Associate Professor - Job ID: 57225
(Equivalent to Associate Professor in the US)

Senior Lecturer - Job ID: 57323
(Equivalent to Assistant Professor to Associate Professor in the US)

Lecturer - Job ID: 57225
(Equivalent to Assistant Professor in the US)

We encourage candidates in all areas of Management, including Human resource management, Industrial relations, International business, Organisational behaviour, Organisational theory, Sociology, Strategy & entrepreneurship.
Applications close 30 January 2017.

To Apply:
1.            Go to www.jobs.unsw.edu.au
2.            Click on the tab "Job Search"
3.            Enter the Job ID in the keywords field. Click "Search".
4.            Scroll down the advert and click on "Position Description" to download the PD.
                Ensure your 'pop-ups' are enabled.
5.            Click on "Apply" to begin the application process.
6.            Register to continue the process.

Enquiries can be sent to Prof.Karin Sanders, Head of School | [log in to unmask]

--
Kyoung-Hee Yu, PhD
Senior Lecturer & Honours Coordinator | School of Management

[UNSW Business]<http://www.asb.unsw.edu.au/>

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.