Please find attached a call for chapters - The Springer series addressing Operations Management, MEOP - Measuring Operations Performance is devoting its next peer-reviewed volume to the topic of Reshoring of Manufacturing for which I am the Guest Editor. The deadline for submitting a proposal is 31/12/2016 and given your valuable expertise in the topic I would be very grateful if you would consider contributing to the volume or if you could please send around the call to your relevant contacts. I am at your disposal if you have any query.

Thanks in advance,

Alessandra

Dr. Alessandra Vecchi

Marie Curie Fellow (https://events.unibo.it/mii-fdlux)