Si no puedes ver este mensaje apropiadamente, visita la versión web .

The Latin American chapter of the AIB is pleased to announce that the registration system is now open. We have accepted papers from authors located in 22 countries.
We believe that our goal to promote research within the region has been achieved. The AIB-LAT is the perfect place to establish a relevant network within the region. Do not miss the opportunity to meet high caliber researchers and be exposed to the latest trends in International Business.

For an accepted paper/poster to be included in the conference programme, at least one of its authors must be registered for the conference by January 16th 2017

Please, click on this link to register:
http://events.eventzilla.net/e/aiblat-peru-2017-7th-annual-conference-2138897402

The Following fees apply to the AIB-LAT 2017 conference:

Basic Registration*EarlyRegular
NON-AIB MEMBER
$400
$450
AIB MEMBER
$300
$350
AIB MEMBER (DISCOUNTED REGISTRATION – e.g
STUDENTS/LOW INCOME)
$175$225

NON AIB MEMBER (DISCOUNTED REGISTRATION- e.g
STUDENT/ LOW INCOME)

$225$250
SPOUSE/GUEST**
$75$100

*Early Registration will end on January 16th 2017
**This special registration includes only the participation in the COCKTAIL PARTY AND GALA DINNER

The AIB-LAT 2017 Lima conference fee includes: conference participation, lunches & coffee breaks, welcome reception, gala dinner & awards ceremony, conference programme & proceedings (including both competitive and interactive papers as well as the extended abstracts of posters), AIB membership for 2017 (including a one-year personal print subscription to the Journal of International Business Studies).

Please, click on this link to register for AIB-LAT LIMA:
http://events.eventzilla.net/e/aiblat-peru-2017-7th-annual-conference-2138897402

VISA, HOTELS & FLIGHTS

Please, click on the following link to check whether citizens from your country need a visa to visit Peru:
http://www.aiblat2017.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=222&Itemid=297

Suggestions about hotels can be found at the TRAVEL & HOTELS sub-menu:
http://www.aiblat2017.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=247&Itemid=293

--

AIBLAT 2017
Steering Committee