Hi -- I need to conduct a short training for industry managers in West Africa (ECOWAS region) next summer. And to keep the costs to a minimum for the participants, I'm looking for a FREE simulation game in the areas of international marketing or business. I'd greatly appreciate your suggestions.

Please e-mail me at [log in to unmask]

Many thanks.

Regards, Sat

Dr. Satyendra Singh
Professor, Marketing and Intl Business

Editor, Intl Journal of Bus and Emerging Markets

University of Winnipeg, Faculty of Business, Canada

T: 204.786.9424 E: [log in to unmask] www.uwinnipeg.ca/~ssingh5

Conference Chair,

3rd Academy of Business and Emerging Markets (ABEM) 2017 Conference

Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic (Caribbean Sea)

www.abem.ca/conference

August 1-3, 2017