Maybe a stupid question. Did you check over at the Surplus Store (http://msusurplusstore.com)?

On 11/10/16 2:15 PM, Vehse, Heymo wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">

Good Afternoon!

We have a developer moving offices in the near future, and for that change we could use some room dividers (I guess “cubicle walls” might be the another term for those things?).

What we need is a wall 6ft high and 6ft wide, if possible with a “T” section at one end because it would be free standing (but we could improvise without the “T”).

Already called surplus, but they don’t have anything available.

Does anybody have dividers they don’t need and would be willing to part with?

Thanks,

Heymo

Heymo Vehse
Web Applications Developer