From: Murray, Troy [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, November 11, 2016 10:29 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MSUNAG] Sierra Upgrade Messes UP SEP and Pulse Secure Client on MAC

Are you using the latest version of each client? Both added Sierra compatibility in their October releases.

On Nov 11, 2016, at 10:10 AM, duynslag <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:

Hey has anybody seen this when you try to reinstall the latest version of the SEP on a MAC after a user reported that a previous version of the SEP and Juniper Pulse Secure Client was messed up by a Sierra Upgrade?    Is there a removal tool for MAC too?  Or is that just a manual procedure of deleing the programs and the .ps files?

Thanks,

Lee DUynslager

<image001.png>