Folks,

The MSU Computer Help and Repair team in room 120 of the Computer Center can take a look at the screen for you.  We have a maintainer agreement with Lenovo that allows us to look at warranty information (to see if you’re still covered) and we can fix most hardware on site for you.  If you’re under warranty we will take care of the back end with Lenovo and stay in contact with you when the repair is done.

Really, more than anything, we would like to help.

Always feel free to reach out to the Help and Repair team at 517-353-5266 or just stop in.

Hope this helps!

Michael E. Crow

Marketing and Sales Manager

Michigan State University