I have an immediate need to find a translator who can help me quickly with doing
transcription and translation. I'm looking for someone who is reliable, has the availability,
and is a native Chinese speaker with excellent English. I will likely have at least 1-2 hours
of audio recordings that I will need transcribed and translated quickly (I would imagine this
would take between 10-20 hours work) with a short turn around time.

I could pay about $15.00/hr.

If you know someone who would fit this description, would you please let me know.

Please contact me at my email: [log in to unmask]

Dr. Steven Fraiberg, Assistant Professor, Department of Writing, Rhetoric, and American
Cultures