Hi folks,

I'm looking for someone to take my lease from Feb. 2017 to Aug. 2017. It's a
2bedroom/1 bathroom apartment in College Towne West. The community is very
nice and quiet with a gym in the Spot. And there is bus route directly to MSU
campus or 10 min driving to MSU campus if you have a car. Also it's only 10 min
drive to Meijer or Sam's club or the cinema.

The apartment is fully furnished(see attached photos) and even has a very lovely
Teddy bear with the height of 236 cm(You basically have a Yaoming at home). And
you have the very high-speed internet (up to 1GB/s theoretically). There is a king
size bed in the master bedroom and a queen size bed in second bedroom, a 50-
inch HDTV, a very comfortable sofa, a coffee table and a lounger in the living room.
And in the dining room, you have a dining table and four chairs. It literally have all
the facility you may need and it's definitely ready for you to live in.

The intended lease is from Feb. 2017 to Aug. 2017. The rent would be $1000 per
month or OBO, please contact me at 517-575-5053 if interested.

Best,

Suoming