Dear all,

I am a female PhD student. I am looking for a female roommate to share a 2 bedroom 1 bathroom apartment in Cedar village from Dec 5th 2016 to August 16th 2017. Cedar village is VERY CLOSE to MSU campus (i.e. 10 min walk to MSU International Center), with walking distance to restaurants and groceries, and 5 min walk to BUS 01 that running to Okemos Meijer.

The shared rent is $ 500 per person plus electricity and you will get your own room. The apartment is on the 4th floor, with furniture in the kitchen and living room, but not in the bedrooms. Two bedrooms have equal size, about 12 square meters. Please find pictures and floor plan in the attachment. Email me if you are interested!

Best,

Bojing