1999 toyota camry LE

188,000 miles but It runs & drives very nice. The body looks nice, but not perfect(some
small dents ). The interior is very clean!(not a smoker)

leather seats, moon roof, power windows, remote starter, automatic transmission, cold a/c,
and more.

I have been taking good care of her and using for daily drive to MSU. Clean title.

KBB price is $2088 and I will ask for $1600 as I need to sell it before I leave next week.

Thanks. pls text me 5178983725 Jason