Hi all,

I’m looking for a female roommate to share a FULLY FURNISHED 2 bed/1bath apartment from
January 2017. The apartment is 3 or 4-minute driving distance to Okemos Meijer, Walmart,
Kroger, Target, and Merdian Mall. Bus 22 and 23 are also available to these places & MSU
campus. The rent is $370/month, including gas and water (you only need to share internet
and electricity with me). If you are interested, please feel free to contact at
[log in to unmask] or 5177758667 (text only) .

Thanks!

Bests,
Jin Zhang