Hi all,

I'm a Chinese male Ph.D. student living in the Aston Lake Apartment right now. I'm looking for a Chinese male roommate to share a 2bed/2bath apartment from July, 2017. The apartment is very close to a Meijer store and has Route 24/25 to school. Please contact me if you are interested. Email: [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

Thanks,
Michael