There is a free activity for kids in grades K-4. Please see the following message from Okemos High School. Please response as soon as you can since the space is limited. Also if there is not enough kids to sign up, event will be cancelled. Please help me spread the word. Thank you.

                                       Winter Kids in ACTION
Saturday, December 17th, 9:00 - 11:00 in the rubber-gym at
Okemos High School!
Do your kids need entertaining while you do some holiday shopping?
Okemos High School A.C.T.I.O.N club is hosting an event for children
in grades K-4 on Saturday, December 17th. There will be crafts, games,
music, and snacks! To sign up, please email Kendra at
[log in to unmask] (No cost and parents are welcome to stay.)
NOTE: There is painting involved! Please dress kids accordingly.