Dear all,

Thanks for reading this email.

I'm a Chinese female phd and living in the spartan village right now. For the reconstruction
of spartan village, I'm looking for a Chinese female roommate to share a two bed room
near MSU campus from August, 2017. I'd like to rent an apartment near campus and with
convenient public transportation. I'm easy-going, neat, and quiet. Please contact me if you
are interested. Email: [log in to unmask], wechat: Siwen6234.

Thanks,
Siwen