Hi, everyone. I'm looking for a female roommate.
My apartment is Woodbrook Village Apartment and it's available from 6th December,2016 to
the end of July of 2017. Long-term and short-term lease are both acceptable. The apartment
is quite spacious and includes basic furniture (a desk a chair and a twin-size mattress) in your
bedroom. It also has a full kitchen. And it's quite convenient to go shopping and to campus.
The rent is $400/per month including water, heat, gas, and trash removal. Basically it won't
cost more than $440 including everything. You're welcome to visit anytime. If you're
interested please don't hesitate to contact me.
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Wechat: 331577617