Hi All,

I am selling my 2005 Mazda 6.  It’s automatic with 998** miles on it. Clean
title, no accident record. No smoking. 2-year old tires, one-year old
battery. Leather seats (front seats can be heated), power moon roof, power
seats, Bose stereo system. Clean outside and inside. Minor scratch. I am
the second owner of the car, and the first one was also a private owner. It
has been maintained about every 3000 miles. Below are more details:

2005 Mazda 6, midsize, 4 door sedan

Color: Light green

VIN: 1YVHP80C855M25848

Mileage: 998** miles

Engine: 2.3 L

MPG: 19 city/ 24 hwy

ABS

Cruise Control

Air conditioning

Front Airbags

Power door locks

Power seats

Power steering

Power windows

Leather

Power moon Roof

AM/FM

CD (Multi disc)

Bose stereo system

Here are some pictures of the car:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/lcu9h2a86cauciv/AACbq50qDXjv3HsYSagfl7zKa?dl=0

Please  email: [log in to unmask] , or text/call at 517-897-4640

Ask for $3500, obo

Thanks!