Deal All,

I am selling my 2008 Suzuki Forenza manual-transmission blue car with 96, 000 miles on it, and the engine and transmission are both in an excellent condition.  The front-left door is slightly deformed but won't affect the function of the door.  It has maintenance every 3, 000 miles, new brakes, and 2-year-old tires. No accident records! Clean title.

Use the link below to view the pictures of the car:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-dTPENQ3P-tTENFX3c1OWNlOWc

Asking for $1900, but it's negotiable. (KBB pricing is at $2500).

If you are interested, contact me using the email address or cell number below:
517-775-3469

Thanks,
Mingmin

--

Mingmin Wang, PhD candidate
Office 3526 Engineering Bldg.                    phone 517-775-3469

Department of Chemical Engineering and Materials Science
428 South Shaw Lane, 2527 Engineering Bldg.
Michigan State University
East Lansing, Michigan 48824-1226