                                                    *

**

*We are pleased to announce the imminent arrival of the Seventh Edition
of ‘International Business’, _in early December 2016_ published by
Pearson. This edition is a significant update of the sixth edition,
written by Alan Rugman and Simon Collinson, published in 2012.*

*New to this edition:*

·Rajneesh Narula has joined the project**as co-author. **

·Three completely new chapters (Chapters 1-3) open the book. We have
significantly restructured the book to place a much greater emphasis on:
(1) technology and innovation, as key drivers of international
competitiveness; (2) institutions as mediators and moderators of MNE
(multinational enterprise) activities; (3) small and medium-sized
enterprises as important global players, and; (4) how MNEs can be
responsible businesses, taking a broader, more ethical stakeholder
approach, rather than a narrowly profit-oriented shareholder approach.

·Chapter 1 takes a more holistic view of globalization and the role of
MNE activity, and pays attention to contemporary issues such as global
value chains and emerging country MNEs.

·Chapters 2 and 3 take in a broader view of theoretical perspectives and
frameworks.

·The book has over a 100 cases, including 21 brand new cases, including:
‘Worrying Times for Singapore’s SME’s’, ‘Greece: Third (Bailout) Time
Lucky’, ‘the 2015 China financial crisis’, ‘Adidas: Promoting a Global
Sports Brand’, the ‘Glass Ceiling’, ‘Nestle in Nigeria’, ‘Financial
Transparency at Siemens’ and the ‘VW diesel dispute’. The majority of
other cases have been significantly updated or completely re-written.

·Every Chapter has been thoroughly updated, with new data, trends and
references. A revised bibliography appears at the end of each in the
‘Further Reading’ section.

·A new Instructor’s Manual and PowerPoint slides are also available.

·A lovely new cover. Really.

·The Seventh Edition of ‘International Business’ is dedicated to the
memory of Alan Rugman.

Although Amazon.co.uk has priced the hardcover at ‘£1507’ I am happy to
assure you that this is an error, and the book will be competitively
priced!

For details on how to order an inspection copy visit:

https://catalogue.pearsoned.co.uk/educator/product/International-Business/9781292064390.page

ISBN-10: 1292064390 • ISBN-13:9781292064390

To simply buy it immediately, all reputable bookshops (including Amazon)
will fulfill this desire. Order now. A delightful Christmas gift, we think.

Rajneesh Narula
The John H. Dunning Chair of International Business
Henley Business School

Register for the AIB UK Conference 6-8 April 2017

http://www.henley.ac.uk/aib2017
<http://s.wisestamp.com/links?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.henley.ac.uk%2Faib2017&sn=null>

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.