 Dear colleagues
Greetings from Kathmandu, Nepal

Nepalese Academy of Management (NAM) in association with International Federation of East Asian Management Association (IFEAMA) is organizing 4th International Conference at Kathmandu, Nepal in March 27-29, 2017. We received overwhelming response on call for paper and papers received from all continents. Distinguished international professors: Jay Barney (University of Utah), Will Mitchell (university of Toronto), Garry Bruton (Texas Christian University), Farok Contractor (Rutgers Business School), Geoffrey Wood (Warwick Business School), Hiroshi Hoshino (Kyushu University), Marc Goergen (Cardiff Business School), Satish Sharma (Maharaja Group of Colleges), Katsuhiko Hirasawa (Nihon University), Al Rosenbloom (Dominican University), Karina Jensen (NEOMA Business School), Felicity Wood (University of Fort Hare),  Lee Hak-Chun (Dong-A University), Vikas Kumar (University of Sydney Business School), Yang Hui-xin (Shandong University), Vu Cuong (University of Hanoi), Rajendra Adhikari (University of Tasmania), Laurie Bonney (University of Tasmania), Morgan Miles ( University of Canterbury), Mihail Kitanovski ( D2EM) have already confirmed for the participation, session chair, resource for workshop and key speech at the conference.

NAM, not for profit association of academicians and professionals dedicated to create and disseminate knowledge, would like to invite you at the conference. Please let me know if you are interested to visit Himalayan Country - Nepal and want to build networking with the professors and professionals around the globe. Now, the time for registration is on.  Please let me know for invitation and further information if you have plan to join in the conference.

Thanking you in anticipation

Dhruba Kumar Gautam (Ph. D.)
Founding Secretary- Nepalese Academy of Management
www.nam.org.np
Associate Professor,
Tribhuvan University,
Faculty of Management
P. O. Box  12719, Kathmandu, Nepal
Currently ( 2016-17) Research Associates: TCU, Neeley School of Business, Texas, USA