Dear All,
I am a PhD student and working on my dissertation now. However, I am having trouble of measuring "social capital". I have been trying to find the articles but the measurements I have found are not applicable for entrepreneurs. I am looking for some exact instruments or questionnaires that I can use in my survey to measure social capital of an entrepreneur.
Would you please refer me to any article or measurement of social capital, published in academic articles, applicable for entrepreneurs?
Hoping for your kind helpful response.
Best regardsArif Mahmood, MSc, MBAPhD studentDepartment of ManagementHong Kong Baptist University

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.