Dear Colleagues,

We would like to inform you that the CIMaR 2017 Conference will be hosted by
the School of Economics and Management, University of Florence (Florence,
Italy),  June 20-23 2017.

The Conference website is now available. Please refer to
www.cimar2017.unifi.it.

CIMaR 2017 organizers are inviting participants to submit their paper
proposals on a broad range of international marketing topics. In addition,
we wish to receive submissions on the special topic of “Local-Global
Connections in International Marketing”.

The Conference, sponsored by Journal of International Marketing and Georgia
State University CIBER,  gives opportunities to publish in highly qualified
journals (see the website).

Best regards,

Simone Guercini, Ph.D.

Professor of Marketing and Management

Università degli Studi di Firenze

Via delle Pandette, 9 – 50127 Firenze

ITALY

+39 055 27591 | e-mail:  <mailto:[log in to unmask]>

 <http://unifi.academia.edu/SimoneGuercini>
http://unifi.academia.edu/SimoneGuercini

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.