International Management Division of the Academy of Management
Call for nominations for the IM Division FIU Emerging Scholar Award 2017
The IM Division FIU Emerging Scholar Award recognizes the contribution to international management scholarship by a junior scholar. The winner is nominated by the IM Division FIU Emerging Scholar Award Committee and approved by the Executive Committee. The winner is honored at the business meeting of the IM division, with a plaque and cash prize of $1500.
• Candidates must be nominated by others; no self-nominations are considered.
• Nominees must have an interest in, and contributed to, international management scholarship.
• Nominees must have completed their Ph.D. within the previous 8 years at the time of nomination.
• Nominees must be members of the IM Division.
Candidates are evaluated based on the following criteria:
Nomination and Evaluation Process
• Nomination letter(s) should be e-mailed to the Professional Achievement Awards Committee Chair, Alvaro Cuervo-Cazurra ([log in to unmask]) with a subject heading of “IM Division FIU Emerging Scholar Award” by April 1, 2017.
• Nomination letter(s) (3 pages maximum) should provide a rationale of how the nominee meets the eligibility and selection criteria above. The nominee’s curriculum vitae should be appended to the letter.
• The IM Division Professional Achievement Awards committee will review all nominations and may select a winner. In keeping with the highest standards, a winner may not be selected every year.
• The award will be announced and presented to the winner at the IM Division business meeting at the AOM 2017 Annual Meeting. The winner’s attendance at the annual meeting is required.
I look forward to receiving your nominations
P.S. Apologies for the multiple postings