Dear colleague,

We would like to draw your attention to WO upcoming deadlines.

·First, for _early-stage work_, we invite you to submit a research
proposal (max. 2 pages) to the */8/**/^th /**/EIASM Workshop on Top
Management Teams and Business Strategy Research/*that will take place in
Seville (Spain) on March 23-24, 2017. For practical information, click
here
<http://www.eiasm.org/frontoffice/event_announcement.asp?event_id=1250>.

The theme for the 2017 edition is: */Reevaluating the Top Management
Team’s Composition: Emerging Trends in TMT Research/. *

Keynote speakers: */Richard Priem/* (Neely School of Business) and
*/Markus Menz/* (Geneva School of Economics and Management).

Deadline for submission of proposals: */December 12/**/^th /**/, 2016/*.

·Second, for _more advanced work_, we invite you to submit a full paper
to the */17/**/^th /**/EURAM Conference/*(theme: Making Knowledge Work)
that will take place in Glasgow (UK) on June 21-24, 2017, and more in
particular to the */Track on Top Management Teams & Business Elites/*,
co-sponsored by the Corporate Governance and Strategic Management SIGs.
More information can be found here
<http://euramonline.org/annual-conference-2017.html>.

Deadline for submission of full papers: */January 10/**/^th /**/, 2017/*.

Please feel free to pass this announcement on to others who might be
interested. We apologize in advance for cross-posting.

Best regards,

The organizing committees

Carmen Barroso, Tine Buyl, Alejandro Escriba-Esteve, and Marko Reimer
(EIASM TMT Workshop)

Tine Buyl, Alejandro Escriba-Esteve, and Zeki  Simsek (EURAM TMT Track)

Contact person:

*Dr. Tine Buyl – Assistant Professor*

Department of Organization Studies *– *Tilburg University

Simon Building – Room S.611

Professor Cobbenhagelaan 225 *– *5037DB, Tilburg, The Netherlands

<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.