Dear Colleagues,

I am currently Visiting Professor and former Chair Professor at GITAM School of International Business, GITAM University, Visakhapatnam. Also currently Visiting Professor in the Department of Economics and Member, Research Advisory Board, Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher LearningPrashanti Nilayam, both Deemed to be Universities u/s Section 3 of UGC Act 1956.

I would be interested in working in Business Schools / Economics Departments.

I have the pleasure of attaching my current CV.

Please let me know if I can be of use.

Regards,

Lakashmipati Rao Viriyala, Ph. D.

Formerly: