I am currently Visiting Professor and former Chair Professor at GITAM School of International
Business, GITAM University, Visakhapatnam. Also currently Visiting
Professor in the Department of Economics and Member,
Research Advisory Board, Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher
Learning, Prashanti Nilayam, both Deemed
to be Universities u/s Section 3 of UGC Act 1956.
I would be interested in working in Business Schools / Economics Departments.
I have the pleasure of attaching my current CV.
Please let me know if I can be of use.
Lakashmipati Rao Viriyala, Ph. D.
- Consultant: World Bank, Washington DC; ILO (Caribbean Office); and UNDP, New Delhi
- Commonwealth Secretariat Advisor to the CARICOM Secretariat, Guyana
- Senior Fellow, Department of Business Management, ADEK University of Suriname (South America)
- Part-time Director on the Board of Export Credit Guarantee Corporation (a Government
of India Enterprise)
- Senior Fellow, Research and Information System for the Developing Countries (think tank of the Ministry of External Affairs)
- Joint Chief, Trade Development Authority (now India Trade Promotion Organisation, Ministry of Commerce)
- Assistant Professor, JNU, New Delhi