Colleague

Since the nineties, I have moderated the Business Ethics Teaching Space
BETS-L group hosted on the Academy of Management server, though we have
participants in many other disciplines including accounting, marketing,
finance, and philosophy.  Its purpose is to provide a place to share ethical
issues in the news (cases) and related things such as announcements of
business ethics related books, multimedia (such as germane free videos on
the channels such Harvard Business Review's
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWo4IA01TXzBeGJJKWHOG9g or at Stanford's
https://www.youtube.com/user/stanfordbusiness ), and calls for papers for
conferences where business ethics presentations, paper, panels etc. are
welcome (ideally in places like Barcelona, Miami or New Zealand).  Joining
and leaving are both readily accomplished by the short form linked off the
AOM home page at http://aomlists.pace.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=BETS-L
<http://aomlists.pace.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=BETS-L&A=1> &A=1  or
contacting me.

Today's first posting and hopefully discussion is of sin taxes (such as on
sugary drinks) jumping off an article in today's Times:
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/26/well/eat/as-soda-taxes-gain-wider-acceptan
ce-your-bottle-may-be-next.html . BETS-L is not a high-volume list but has a
very tolerable level of email associated with it.

Cybercollegially,
Charles Wankel, St. John's University, New York
BETS-L list director
http://facpub.stjohns.edu/~wankelc

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.