Greetings,

Please excuse cost posting. MIFFS wants to ensure we are reaching all those who may be interested in this position. Please feel free to pass this posting along to your networks.

Full job description and application instructions

Michigan Food and Farming Systems (MIFFS) is hiring a Co-Director of Development & Services. Founded in 1998, Michigan Food & Farming Systems (MIFFS) is a statewide membership based organization (501 (c)(3) whose purpose is to connect beginning and historically under-served farmers to each other and to resource opportunities, ensuring social justice, environmental stewardship, and profitability. MIFFS works to improve Michigan's triple bottom line: our economy, our environment & the social well-being of our communities through Sustainable Agriculture Initiatives.

Co-Director of Development & Services Professional Requirements: Candidates will have attained an advanced degree in a relevant academic field or the equivalent of five years or more experience. Successful candidates will have an understanding of food and/or sustainable agriculture systems, innovations and policies and will possess expertise in the following areas:

The Co-Director: Development & Services must be based in Michigan, (offices are currently located in East Lansing and Okemos) and will report to the MIFFS Council with the Council President as his/her primary liaison. Compensation, Benefits Package: This is a full-time position with a starting salary in the $40,000-$45,000 range, and includes vacation and holiday time. This new position is dependent on retaining recently increased funding.

This position will be open until filled. Interviews scheduled to begin in mid-November Resume & cover letter should be emailed to [log in to unmask].

Full job description and application instructions

Rise up & Dig In!

Lacey Ingrao

Michigan Food and Farming Systems (MIFFS)

Programs Manager

480 Wilson Rd, Rm.172

East Lansing, MI 48824

517.432.0712