From: Resotko, John [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, October 06, 2016 12:43 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MSUNAG] Recommendations: event videographer

Hello everyone,

I’m looking for any recommendations you might have for a freelance event videographer.  The person we usually use isn’t available for an upcoming event date, so I’m looking for a reasonably priced freelancer who could fill in for a single, 8 hour day.  If you have anyone you’ve worked with that you would recommend, please drop me an email and let me know.  Thanks.

John Resotko
Assistant Director, Systems Administration and Support
Michigan State University College of Law
648 N. Shaw Lane, Room 208 Law Building
East Lansing, MI 48842-1300

phone: 517-432-6836
fax: 517-432-6861