Greetings,

Please help me get the word out about OEFFA's Begin Farming Program. We are excited to continue this important work that many of you are already doing with beginning farmers in Ohio's surrounding states. Note that these opportunities are not limited to Ohio residents.

Please feel free to share the following opportunities with your networks as you see fit.

Begin Farming Apprenticeship Program

Full Scholarships for the OEFFA Conference
Join OEFFA's Next Farm Team on Facebook!

All questions about our programs may be directed to Kelly Henderson, Begin Farming Program Coordinator, [log in to unmask].

Thank you for all you do.

In community,
--
Kelly Henderson
Begin Farming Program Coordinator

Ohio Ecological Food & Farm Association (OEFFA)
41 Croswell Rd.
Columbus, OH 43214

Phone:(614) 421-2022 x213
Fax:(614) 421-2011
Email: [log in to unmask]

Website: www.oeffa.org
Facebook: www.oeffa.org/facebook
Twitter: www.twitter.com/oeffa
If you would like to access a searchable archive of the all the previous Mich-Organic listserv postings copy this URL and paste in your browser address field http://list.msu.edu/archives/mich-organic.html