Begin forwarded message:

From: "Julie Luft" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: CLUSTER HIRE FOR TEACHING AND LEARNING IN SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY, ENGINEERING, AND MATHEMATICS (STEM)
Date: October 12, 2016 at 11:57:18 AM EDT

CLUSTER HIRE FOR TEACHING AND LEARNING IN SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY, ENGINEERING, AND MATHEMATICS (STEM)

The University of California at Riverside (UCR) is implementing a major expansion of our faculty and investing in state-of-the-art research facilities to support their work. This expansion will build critical mass in 34 vital and emerging fields of scholarship, foster truly cross-disciplinary work, and further diversify the faculty at one of America’s most diverse research universities. We encourage applications from scholars committed to excellence and seeking to help define the research university for the next generation. For more information about our hiring initiative or to submit an application, please visit clusterhiring.ucr.edu or academicpersonnel.ucr.edu.

In collaboration with the College of Natural and Agricultural Sciences and the Bourns College of Engineering, the Graduate School of Education is leading a search for four outstanding scholars who study teaching and learning in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) fields. We invite applications and nominations for tenure-track or tenured (open rank) positions in this area. The position will commence as early as July 1, 2017, or as negotiated.

For  more  information  about  the  position,  please  contact  Dr.  Richard  Cardullo,  Search  Chair,  at [log in to unmask].

Announcement attached.

---
You are currently subscribed to narst as: [log in to unmask].