You may react to this positively or negatively—or argue that MSU isn’t and shouldn’t be Stanford. I get that, but when I got this it caused a visceral reaction in me, and thus I thought I’d pass it along without commentary. But I would be happy to discuss with anyone where we’re at, where we’re headed and how we get closer to this aspiration.

Neil Kane

Director of Undergraduate Entrepreneurship

Cell: 312-404-3507

From: Steve Blank [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, October 6, 2016 9:04 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [New post] There are 145 Entrepreneurship Courses at Stanford

steveblank posted: " Stanford is an incubator with dorms Download the full text file with links to the courses here. "

New post on Steve Blank

There are 145 Entrepreneurship Courses at Stanford

by steveblank

Stanford is an incubator with dorms

Download the full text file with links to the courses here.

stanford-ent-classes-page-1-of-8stanford-ent-classes-page-2-of-8stanford-ent-classes-page-3-of-8stanford-ent-classes-page-4-of-8stanford-ent-classes-page-5-of-8stanford-ent-classes-page-6-of-8stanford-ent-classes-page-7-of-8stanford-ent-classes-page-8-of-8stanford-ent-classes-page-9-of-9

Comment

   See all comments

   Like

Unsubscribe to no longer receive posts from Steve Blank.
Change your email settings at Manage Subscriptions.

http://steveblank.com/2016/10/06/there-are-145-entrepreneurship-courses-at-stanford/