---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Zeyou Chen <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sat, Oct 22, 2016 at 10:00 AM
Subject: Fwd: sale car-2003 Toyota Sequoia
To: [log in to unmask]

http://lansing.craigslist.org/cto/5840731048.html
---------- Forwarded message ----------

Subject: Fwd: sale car-2003 Toyota Sequoia ($3500)

2003 Toyota Sequoia
Condition: good
Cylinders: 8 cylinders
Drive: Rear-wheel drive
Fuel: petrol
Odometer: 158000 mile
Paint color: Blue
Size: full size
Title status: clean
Transmission: automatic
Space: Large space suitable for 7-8 people

I am posting this information for my friend who already leaves out of
Lansing. New tire changed in Oct 2015 and maintenance was scheduled every
6,000 miles or 6 months. The vehicle is suitable for big family or outdoor
activities with friends. My friends drove the car for two years and it was
pretty stable when driving, a bit safer than small cars in snow weather.
The shortcome I would like to mention is that it consumes more petrol than
the average and the rear latch could not be opened. Ask for $3500 and the
price is negotiable. So please contact me if you are interested.  Thanks!
Email: [log in to unmask]​
 IMG_0706.JPG
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzwcxwWDLm19bkV5a05Ub0phbTQ/view?usp=drive_web>
​​