Quoting Keyin Wang <[log in to unmask]>:

> Please sign me out. I've already moved out of Spartan territory. Many
> thanks!

What would you like to sign out of?
Thre are lots of possibilities.
Could I guess it might be the CSSAMSU Email list?
If to, you do that yourself as follows.

Use your Email account that is on the list.
Send an Email message to:
Do not put a subject on the message.
In the body of the message, put one line as follows.
signoff cssamsu

You will then automatically be removed from the CSSAMSU Email list.

////jerry